turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Ok I have code 1541 take action filed jan28 finally was aave ble to talk to somebody from the irs yesterday and the first lady told me i was being delayed because the irs couldnt verify one of my w-2s.I have the w-2 was told i cannot mail it or fax it and had to have my employer do who when I spoke to her she rufused to even call.Then i got through again and was told im under review and it dosnt list a reason.What bullshit

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

So about this breach of turbotax. Supoosedly no filers were affected by it and that refunds would be sent as normal. I think its bullshit. Plus the article said that possibly 150,000 people accounts vould ask to change the password. Soynds to me like shit was affected. Just writung what I read.

Still saying 1541 take action. But No action reason or what to next explained. Except your process has been delayed

I have a ddd date !

Congratulations!

Anyone get 1 ?

so i havent been on this thread for a long time. ive been on the facebook group take action.. so i went from take action to being processed.. letters are being mailed out that say you are under a review. im supposedly under one and should get a letter anyday... a cp05 which is 45 days and the 4464c is a 60 day review.. im so frustrated.. i called a TA bc i cant wait for this any longer. many people are amending their taxes bc they forgoyt a w2 or had math errors, i know my return is correct. so all i can do is wait it out. a TA will hopefully be able to push my refund to be released.

[mention://51886885 @torrieo61032] I believe you are right I feel like after the update tonight or tomorrow night if nothing changes then we should be worried

[mention://xxxxxxxxx @katina120]
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies