turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

@jahmyllt hey thanks for the info if relives us a bit .. does your WMR ( where’s my refund ) say received and it’s being processed as we speak ?? 🙂

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

I dont think the state matters because I'm in OK and my sister is in MS with the same issue. Her husband filed the same day as her and claimed child but has a ddd of 22nd. He was approved in a week.

Does any one has “received and still processing” message on the WMR Website as well ? And called the irs at this point ?
jahmyllt

@erosario0526 yes, Mine still say (we have received your tax return and it is being processed)

Ok that’s what it say for my fiancé as well  ...  but for me it says the 22nd @jahmyllt I pray we all get them very soon ! Keep us updated !
jlrat123

Oh I just got off phone with irs and told no later than march 15th ...I filed 1/28.  Urge!
jahmyllt

What?????? March 15th
stroudmonique
Returning Member

No it shouldn’t take that long the 27th the lastest
jahmyllt

@jlrat123 why did she say March 15th???
jlrat123

Some have received a deposit and not a date
stroudmonique
Returning Member

When today wow
jlrat123

No I was asking a question sorry. I anyone has just received a deposit without a notice date..
jahmyllt

I DID NOT.. still waiting

I filed the 27th. Accepted the 28th... went from PATH ACT to wave received your return and its processing NO BARS... I claimed 2 kids no child care tax ...frustrating
jahmyllt

Friday 12:30 a.m, still no update!!! Ughhhh. :[
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies