Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

I am not able to log in at all. And when I change my password it's goes through but still doesnt let me log in. The error message says that's not the info we have on file & of course there's no customer service person I can contact. I'm trying to find out how to get my stimulus money because I I recieved my tax money on the debit card account. I also tried the get my payment on IRS website and my bank info isnt matching the account into from my turbo tax debit account. So frustrating!

Same thing happened to my daughter when she updated her deposit status on the IRS website using green dot information from the turbo tax debit card. Me and my older daughter used our banking info and nothing was updated for us yet. 

Same for me. My check will be mailed out on the 24th.

Ok, so at least I am not in limbo now. Better late than never.

Here is the $1200.00 question..  how long does it take for a check to arrive once it is mailed?

Out of town mail usually takes about 3 days. The 24th is a Friday,  possibly  Monday,  but I would definitely count on it arriving  the following Tuesday 

I entered my direct deposit info on the get my payment site, because I still hadn't recieved my deposit and I need the money right now, and guess what? The website updated my payment status and said I'm getting a check sent on the 24th. When really I should've gotten my deposit the same day a lot of other people did because I did my taxes this year like normal. 

Out of  town mail  usually takes about 3 days.  The 24th is a Friday so I would hope for Monday but rest assured that it should come in by that Tuesday the 28th 

So for those who got a date when your check is going out. It never ask for your bank info on the get my payment?  

It would have been really nice, if they made the website tool more user friendly, for people to receive the stimulus checks.  I had to hand file my 8962 and resubmit my 1095-A healthcare documents after after a initial error. Unlucky for me right when the checks are supposed to be redistributed. Everyone in the the IRS is sent home for this Corona bull. So I'm left up **bleep**s Creek. Not to mention, since even though my return, both state and federal were already approved. I'm just screwed till they decide to mail them. Their perception on this matter sucked the big one. Simply because like many people saw on the get my payment tool. Their was only a option for people that either owed or had a finalized return amount. Why the fine citizens of the IRS are not considered essential during this unprecedented bull crap, but somehow fast food works are will never make sense to me. #sometimesitsjusta**bleep**this**bleep**attitude

#knowwhatimsayin

I was waiting on my stimulus to come on April 15th 2020. It Did not come. I prepared my taxes with turbotax and I also used the stimulus portal for some of my family members nobody received their stimulus check as of today April 18th 2020. I prepared my mom's taxes with TAXACT and she received her stimulus payment. FOLKS DO NOT USE TURBOTAX'S STIMULUS PORTAL TO FILE FOR YOUR STIMULUS YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE IT LET THIS BE A WARNING!!! NONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS GOT THEIR PAYMENT!!!! I HAD TO GO ON THE IRS WEBSITE TO ADD BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS THAT TURBOTAX FAILED TO PROVIDE ON MY TAX RETURN!!! 

Turbo tax has let a lot of people down. I myself like other people are struggling to stay afloat. The last thing we need is to have our money being held up by these useless clowns who can't give a straight answer about their own product. Turbo needs to be held accountable for their screw up. We need answers now!!

I finally got mine to go through on the IRS website. I never tried the TurboTax Stimulus Portal. My trouble was all on the IRS site. Today my mom called to see if I got mine and I told her my trouble so I had her get her information and bring it over so I could help her. Hers went to an account that got closed when her bank was bought out by a new bank so now she has to wait for it to go back to the IRS and the wait for them to issue a paper check. She is not happy. I'm still waiting for word on mine but least they finally accepted my updated information. It was a massive headache and I was starting to think I was gonna have to wait for a paper check to be issued.

I agree that this mess up is TurboTaxes problem. I have a co-worker that also has the same problem but she still can't get the information to be accepted by the IRS. That's terrible that most people that I know having trouble has filed with Turbo. That says alot! We should've have to struggle to fight for answers especially when you get bumped up to pay for something that is supposed to start free anyways. I have never been able to file with Turbo without paying and think they need to be better with customer service. I also feel like they should have had more information on how to fix it especially since they are open and they tell ya to call the IRS just to find out the IRS isn't open least not where they answer phones due to Covid. 

How they pick n choose essential workers doesn't make sense to me. I work healthcare (not a hospital) but yet I am not deemed worthy of hazard pay yet there is a telemarketing company in my hometown that is getting paid hazard pay. How much sense does that make? IDC that they share the same booth as someone else. That is easily wiped down with bleach. I work with people and there is no way to dress another human being and remain 6 ft apart. I believe I got screwed in this hazard pay deal.

And knowing the stimulus payments were gonna more than likely hit snags, they should have had a way for the IRS people to either work in small groups or remotely from home. I also heard Stimulus payments have been sent to people whom are deceased. 

Me too so upset.

This is a lie check your facts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies