Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

Welcome to the shut turbotax down revolution. These folks are frauds, liars and cheats. It is appalling. 

This is Ridiculous!!!!! 

And yet, they continue the lies. Amazes me. Like why mislead Americans when we are in one of darkest times in history. Why not just be HONEST. Hey HO, this CEO has got to go

This app has been down for weeks! When are you guys going to fix this? Are you trying to encourage us to not use you next year cuz it's looking that way. Please fix your app! Also where's my money at?

First 

I’d like to say everyone this is awful. I know this because I am broke, unemployed and missing all of my money as well. Including that stimulus payment. I can’t even go online to the irs to find out when, where and if it’s been sent. But the fact remains the people we are corresponding with have no information. They’re in the matrix same as we. The individual we need is the head of turbo tax and head of IRS. Contact these people and don’t stop phoning them until they take action. I will attempt to provide contact information asap

Nope, not the IRS.. Why do these folks give different answers to people. Why is the Debit Card site up and down. Why do they not just tell us the truth? Why when some did get money, the card does not work. 

I believe they tried to take out tax preparation fees and got busted by the IRS.. And the IRS rejected deposits. 

Sassyprincessnj81
Returning Member

I received my fed refund on the 15th on my turbo card.  Also received email from turbo tax stating my stimulus would be on my card on the 15th as well.  But only my refund is in there and no pending either.  I went on the irs site and it has error message on it.  Need some guidance please.

Website kept giving me an error message and to check back later. Also I couldn't access my turbo tax debit card. I gave up and updated my banking information on the  IRS website. I'm so done with turbo tax.

Sewalk

I did the same thing. Now I’m just waiting to see when the deposit will got the account I switched too. I am so disappointed in turbo tax and there lack of response during this. 

I have created a discord server for all of us to communicate in real time about this issue. Please join it. Its easier than talking on the forums. Here is the link..

https://discord.gg/HAfEeYd

Definitely could use better assistance from them. 

My stimulus was unable to be loaded on my turbo card. Now, I have to wait for a check in the mail. Very dissatisfied with TurboTax at this point. I've paid them a lot of money over the years. No response from them, no help whatsoever. I suggest a boycott!

@Paulhanley 19 How do you know it was unable to load ?

I finally got my irs refund to be accepted DD to turbo visa debit card. You need to go to tack my refund and then go on turbo tax and download doc from your 2019 and copy that info of numbers that correspond. I was putting in the total amount they just wanted the federal refund amount. And entered my gross income from my 1040 along with what routing # & account number that was on actually 1040 and finally! It went through. Hope this helps god bless.

I entered all of my green dot information and when I checked the status of my payment this morning it said that they're mailing me a check on the 24th

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies