Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What is wrong with ur turbo tax card app

it doesnt load or let me log in

Sup3r

Here we are 12:23 p.m. and still having the same problems. Website won't work. App won't work. And number won't work. You're screwing us over when we need this 

The app keeps saying encountered error. The number on the back of my card says its been DISCONNECTED??

The website just loads and loads... I've refreshed, switched browsers, cleared cookies... nothing. 

I’m having trouble getting in 

WTF does this solve???

Doesn't matter much if we can't LOG IN!

What exactly are you the champ Of??? Making pointless comments?

Nothing is working I can’t get on the app or website next year I’m not even using turbo tax I’ll just use h and r block or something cause you suck

it doesnt let me do anything i cant log in i can call and the website doesnt work

My rent and phone bill are due I haven’t been able to access my balance. I’ve tried restarting my phone and also signed out to try and see if that would help now I can’t even log in I tried calling the number on back of the card I get some static then it hangs up. Everything intuit or turbo tax is working besides the turbo card app. 

I used the turbo card and I checked the status of my refund for the stimulus check and the last 4 of my account they are sending it to is the last 4 of my social not my account. This is probably the last year I use Turbo Tax. You are the worst.

Literally the same answer posted on every question. 

Same thing is happening to me

This is honestly ridiculous.  Nothing that is associated with this turbo card is working, and forget talking to anyone about it because the number is dead.  I have used TT for 12 years now, no issues, until i foolishly got convinced to get this card this year, have had issues ever since. Never again.  

The IRS shows my check was deposited, But only shows the last four numbers of the account. Those surely are not the numbers on my card..... not like i can currently check whats on my card anyways.  

I am completely and utterly disappointed and outraged; my children and I are in dire need of this check; I am a bartender, and I have been unemployed due to covid-19 since March 16th.  I used my tax money to keep up with expenses, and my account has been at 48 cents since Wednesday.  I don't receive child support for my kids, and their well-being solely relies on me.  This is wrong, so stop giving us the run around; do your job; you would be irate as well.

mine was the last 4 of my social as well.  WTF. did we all get scammed???? Turbo tax is way to big of a company for this type of BS. 

Philip212

It’s not even bringing me to sign in it just say there’s a problem connecting

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies