ym_xat

What is verification of non tax filer. what are steps after receiving it? I sent IRS 1040 with a tax check. Check has been withdrawn but looks like tax not processed yet

Sounds like you either looked at your tax transcript  and/or  asked for one to be sent to you and since the return has not been processed yet there is nothing to find.  Patience will be needed more this year than last while the IRS digs out from the millions of returns that have piled up.

ym_xat

Thanks a lot. I checked the transcript at IRS website as i wanted to ensure the returns are processed succesfully.