jmbeaus

What is the cut off date/snapshot, the IRS is using to use the 2019 taxes for stimulus check? I filed my 2019 taxes on March 27th, received refund on April 3rd.

NO such date has been mentioned ... if your 2018 return has DD information on it then they will be sending out payments by DD over the next 2 weeks ... if your money gets sent before you file the 2019 return you will need to wait for the 2020 filing next Jan to reconcile the credit ... if you did not get enough in advance you can get more later.

Per the IRS: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

3 IRS FILERS .jpg

jmbeaus

Thank you for the response. My concern was due to sale of a home and capital gains 2018 I would not be eligible for full stimulus. My normal income is reflected on 2019 which would be eligible for full benefits. I believe your answer is that I will have the opportunity to reconcile later, I would just have to wait? Thanks again.