My amended return has been adjusted, when will i receive the check?

ok i need to try that and see what they tell me I've only been calling the irs

Yes they have helped me so much more then IRS

@linealynn30 thanks

Of course @vaneleegarcia120 this tax season has been by far the worst ever for me

same here.....i can't believe we have to wait so long!!!!! I just want to recieve it and be done with it all this is so stressful

It’s ridiculous already everyone has gotten theirs and spent theirs and we are still waiting I’m beyond mad and frustrated already

yes exactly how I feel

I’m in the same boat as many of you! Amended return was received 02/20, adjusted 03/16, and completed 04/06. As of today 5/5 I still HAVE NOT received any notice or check. ???

I woke up today finally to an approved check to be mailed May 11 finally a light at end of this horrible tax season

that's good to here....hopefully i get some good news pretty soon!!!!

@linealynn30 Did WMAR give you a date? All WMAR says for me is received, processed and completed but I wasn’t given a date for a refund check. So frustrating.

@vaneleegarcia120 yes it is finally I pray your next and @jc.yifith no wmar has not updated I checked the wmr instead and that is where I saw the update

What is happening when my amended return’s status shows as completed?
We’ve completed processing your return. We’ve mailed you all the information connected to its processing.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/filing/amended-return-frequently-asked-questions">https://www.irs.gov/filing/ame...>

So I amended my return back in late feb. It was received on 3/12, adjusted on 4/13 and completed on 5/4. I called IRS early Friday morning and they told me that I was still processing and had no refund due. I don't understand how because I sent my W-2 and 1098-T form. I also have 3 children that I claim. Has anyone else had this problem but actually received a check in the end????????? I'll just die if I find I that I've waited this long to not get anything back. Plus I haven't even received a letter in the mail, which I should have received according to WMAR.

I sent my original return on January 31. It was sent to review and I received a letter from the IRS that the review would take up to 60 days. As I got tired of checking WMR and still seeing that my return was processing, I contacted a tax advocate in my state on April 11. I was told that an advocate would get back to me in a few days. She called me back the next day and told me that the federal tax reported was not matching up so I needed to do an amendment. I sent my amendment off April 13 along with sending copies to my tax advocate. She contacted me on April 23 and told me that the amendment can take up to 3 weeks to get into the IRS system and their was nothing more for me to do. She said she would contact me on May 14. She contacted me on May 9 and told me that the IRS had received my amended return and I may expect my refund on or around May 23 or maybe a week later. I had been checking WMAR since the day I sent it off and it was telling me no return was received. I checked today and I have status bars showing it was received April 17. I'm praying that I receive my return soon.