Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What if I didn't make any money in any other state besides my own, and the option won't let me make it no?

Second request for response.  Program won't let me continue past this page.  Tried the recommended steps of deleting cache, cookies etc and rebooting but still does not work.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

What if I didn't make any money in any other state besides my own, and the option won't let me make it no?

If you said Yes at an earlier time and chose a state, you would need to continue saying Yes to move forward and delete the state choice before changing the answer to no.  Otherwise, go directly to the Personal Info Form showing under your forms to change the answer.  Go to Forms on the upper right, then click on the Personal Information Worksheet to find and delete this answer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anita01

If you said Yes at an earlier time and chose a state, you would need to continue saying Yes to move forward and delete the state choice before changing the answer to no.  Otherwise, go directly to the Personal Info Form showing under your forms to change the answer.  Go to Forms on the upper right, then click on the Personal Information Worksheet to find and delete this answer.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies