• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anthony-kinslow3

What happens if I get a refund advance from turbo tax and I get audited and it takes a couple months to get my refund? Do I have to pay back the advance before a certain date?

3 Replies
KarenM90
Level 11

What happens if I get a refund advance from turbo tax and I get audited and it takes a couple months to get my refund? Do I have to pay back the advance before a certain date?

If your refund is delayed, your loan advance will be deducted from your refund when it is received.  

I am including an additional link that provides additional details related to the Refund Advance Loans:

Refund Anticipation Loan Advance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Jayna1019

Can my refund advance be taken from my state refund if I am still waiting on my federal refund?

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

No, your refund advance will not be deducted from your state refund, only from your federal.

Please click About receiving your Refund Advance to learn more. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings
v