anthony-kinslow3

What happens if I get a refund advance from turbo tax and I get audited and it takes a couple months to get my refund? Do I have to pay back the advance before a certain date?

KarenM90

If your refund is delayed, your loan advance will be deducted from your refund when it is received.  

I am including an additional link that provides additional details related to the Refund Advance Loans:

Refund Anticipation Loan Advance

Jayna1019

Can my refund advance be taken from my state refund if I am still waiting on my federal refund?

TerukoL

No, your refund advance will not be deducted from your state refund, only from your federal.

Please click About receiving your Refund Advance to learn more.