Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What forms do I need to include on my 1040 mail in?

JohnW152
Expert Alumni

@Marcano21

According to Assemble Your Return in the Instructions for Forms 1040 and 1040-SR:

Assemble any schedules and forms behind Form 1040 or 1040-SR in order of the “Attachment Sequence No.” shown in the upper-right corner of the schedule or form. If you have supporting statements, arrange them in the same order as the schedules or forms they support and attach them last. File your return, schedules, and other attachments on standard size paper. Cutting the paper may cause problems in processing your return.

Don’t attach correspondence or other items unless required to do so. Attach Forms W-2 and 2439 to Form 1040 or 1040-SR. If you received a Form W-2c (a corrected Form W-2), attach your original Forms W-2 and any Forms W-2c. Attach Forms W-2G and 1099-R to Form 1040 or 1040-SR if tax was withheld.

MB103
Returning Member

How can I get my IP code?I was issued 1 but have lost it.

@MB103 wrote:

How can I get my IP code?I was issued 1 but have lost it.

Go to this IRS website to retrieve your IP PIN - https://www.irs.gov/identity-theft-fraud-scams/retrieve-your-ip-pin

MB103
Returning Member

I tryed that.they now saying they have to send me a code to complete my account setup.5 to 10 days.is it possible I can send my return without the number?

@MB103 wrote:

I tryed that.they now saying they have to send me a code to complete my account setup.5 to 10 days.is it possible I can send my return without the number?

No.  If you are required to enter an IP PIN and you e-file your tax return it will be rejected by the IRS. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies