Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

ir is not turbo tax fault why refunds not being completed  it is the government and the politicians messing around with our money 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

No that doesnt help. That's pretty much what everyone has already gone over and over searching for answers! It doesn't answer a huge question of if our returns are being processed and we didnt file a return the year before should we file as nonfilers to atleast get the tax stimulus?

Kimg69

I also filed in February, was contacted a month later by mail telling me I forgot to send in a form for health insurance, called the IRS to confirm what they were asking for , faxed it the next day which was March 24th and it just says as many others your tax return is still being processed and etc etc. This is the last time I file with TurboTax. 

No offense but everyone here has been to these websites some of you keep posting about so theres no use in referring people to where's my payment as if we're not checking it and updates constantly everyday, the problem is there is non and when it is is a lie. 

I tried to complete and update the online banking information ONLY option and was unsuccessful. I received the same message twice " cannot update because we are processing your 2019 return. If you believe your identity has been stolen or tampered with  please contact the IRS Fraud Department and complete form, etc, etc, etc...Once the phrase identity theft and fraud were mentioned I opted not to try a third time. Going that route also sounded like a good idea to me but, it was a big no go. I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. 

Mine says the same thing on my stimulus portal not enough information to send it out it gives me a option to put my bank information on there but won't except it says my taxes are still being reviewed its been since January since I filed

That's not the point we are trying to make. It's two different issues; 1. Turbo Tax deducting the "peace of mind additional services fee's" automatically from your checking account BEFORE YOUR REFUND PROCESSES. Which is a breach of agreement on their part. No one is BLAMING them. Are we in third grade??? AND..  2. Not receiving the stimulus checks yet AND/OR 2019 retunds e-filed in Feb or March with the added bonus of no one available to assist with real time tracking. 

Lisahedgpeth
Returning Member

so when will they start refund checks 

I filed March 2 got approved on the 5th of March,now it says it's still being processed for 2 month now!! Thank you Lynetta Jackson

EXACTLY!!!!!💯💯💯

One 8 hundred 8 three 0 five 0 eight 4

7am-7pm m-f

I would have to disagree to that. I got my taxes done ans they we're approved on Feb 7th. Almost the end of March I find out the turbo tax didn't have all the forms needed for the taxes so I had to do that form, mail it in, cuz by then the irs was sending people home. I am still waiting for my tax money which I could have had all bills caught up and paid off by beginning of March.  Who knows when we'll get it now. Grrr!! 

Two years in a row they overdraft my account. Even after calling in, they will delay withdraw one time. They've cost me hundreds in fees. bamazing the greed in corporate America.  During COVID unemployment waiting on taxes and Intuit throws salt in wound

My refund was approved on Feb 7 before covid 19 I was able to speak with the IRS they said March 16 they put another 60 day review on it no answers to why .my sixty day review is up may 15 what does this mean I haven't received anything in mail saying I need to to do any thing can't call and ask I'm in desperate need I've called my local tax advocate office nothing from them I did talk to them right as covid 19 hit and they couldn't help me not enough hardship but now I can't even get a call back which is what I was afraid of now what

Who are u calling how are you talking to anyone cUs ei haven't spoke to anyone or received anything in the mail since the IRS shut down

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies