tiphanie-withrow

What can I do if my boss put in the wrong information on my w4 and now i owe

my boss put in that i was married/single which im not and he also put that i wanted to carry 4 dependents which is not what i put

MichaelDC

Unfortunately, you have no recourse with the IRS. Most of the time, it's going to be your responsibility. In their eyes, you got more in your take-home check than you should have (even though it was not your intention).

If you continue working there, make sure that they correctly withhold in the future to prevent any more problems.

MichaelDC