turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dick-frishkorn
Returning Member

How do I print summaries and worksheets without printing the entire return? No option in "File" to print "current page?"

Need to know how to print "parts" of my turbo tax worksheets and summaries.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

How do I print summaries and worksheets without printing the entire return? No option in "File" to print "current page?"

After you download the pdf to your computer you can just print the pages you want.  I think Mac opens the pdf file in Preview or Pages?

the option to print current page is in Adobe Reader.

dick-frishkorn
Returning Member

Internal TurboTax summary pages (e.g., Your 2018 Deductions & Credits) do not convey to PDF.  So, no can print.  This is a chronic weakness in the Intuit software.  Hard to believe there is not a "Print Current Page" option.  
dick-frishkorn
Returning Member

Would appreciate an answer from an Intuit SW engineer versus comments from users.

Well you can't print the reviews and summaries that only show on the screen.  You would have to use your computer's screen print program.  Are you using the Online version or the Desktop program?  I first answered for the Online version since Online was indicated on your question.

If you are using the Desktop program did you switch to FORMS and look around?
dick-frishkorn
Returning Member

still no answer from Intuit?

...call them and ask them..

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

If you are that interested in the individual/specific worksheets that make up your return, you might be interested in using the Desktop version which is installed on your computer from CD or downloaded file.  The Desktop version is far superior than the On-Line version.

@dick.frishkorn - The online (web based) versions is very limited with print ability and can only print the entire PDF.

The CD/desktop versions have more extended print features to print individual forms or print current (active) form like you want.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

desktop version kind of bad at printing too, cant control what worksheets print or do not.

Sure you can......Desktop has a "Forms Mode" that also lets you print individual forms and worksheets.

But the On-Screen interview pages?   No...you'd have to use a the <alt+Print Screen> function (Windows) and then copy and print in the MS Paint app.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies