We’re is my return

vellybelly17-icl

We’re is my return

mesquitebean

We’re is my return

I'll assume you are asking about a tax refund and not your tax return.  But that's a guess.

The IRS says 9 out of 10 filers who efile and choose direct deposit will get their Federal refunds within 21 days after being accepted. Some returns are processed fairly quickly, while others require additional processing due to specific items in the return. Some are pulled at random for more thorough investigation.

If you efiled, you should double-check to be sure the return was efiled successfully and accepted.
If you used Online TurboTax, you can sign into your Online Account and check the efile status at the Tax Home.

If that showed it was accepted, you can use the "Where's My Refund" tool at the IRS website below to monitor the status of your Federal refund.  
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

TIPS:

• Be sure you have waited at least 24 hours after acceptance before using the IRS WMR tool.
  • Be sure you enter the correct SSN and filing status.
  • Be sure you are using only the Federal refund amount.   Do not include any state refund or any total refund or net refund (Fed and State) that TurboTax may have provided on a screen.  
  • Also be sure you are using the Federal amount before any TurboTax fees are taken out (if you chose that option.)
  • Look at your actual Federal return to get the Federal refund amount, i.e., your Form 1040, Line 35a.
  • You can also try phoning the IRS refund hotline.  I've seen it work for some users when the WMR tool didn't.  800-829-1954

To track a state refund:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/how-do-i-track-my-state-refund/00/25571

Josslynn9599

We’re is my return

Where is my return? It has been over 30 days?

mesquitebean

We’re is my return

@Josslynn9599 wrote:

This IRS FAQ gives some situations where it might take longer than 21 days:
https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions

They may be looking at something a little more closely because of a specific issue with the return, although some returns are pulled at random for more processing..  Only the IRS knows for sure what all they doing with your return.  I'll tell you how to phone them below.  But first, here are some things you should check:

https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

TIPS:

If the IRS tool says it is still being processed, and if it's been longer than 21 days since an efiled return was accepted, here's how to reach a live IRS agent to inquire about the delay, although they are extremely busy due to staff shortages and all the stimulus questions on top of tax-filing questions:

IRS:  800-829-1040 (7AM-7 PM local time) Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do not choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.

• First choose your language.  Then listen to each menu before making the selection.
  • Then press 2 for "personal income tax".
  • Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".  
  • Then press 3 "for all other questions."
  • Then press 2 "for all other questions." 
  • It may then ask for your SSN, but do not enter it.  Just wait.    If it asks for SSN a second time, still do not enter it.
  • Then it will get "tired", and you'll get another menu.  Choose 2 for "personal".
  • Then in the next menu choose 4 for "all other inquiries", and it should transfer you to an agent but expect a long wait.
  • I usually use a speakerphone so I can work on something else while waiting.