Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

Mines say the same BS  ..I filed 1/30/19

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

I keep getting same thing wax accepted on 1/28. Hoping Tuesday will change. Getting tired of this
tly250

Same here idk what’s going on

Never takes this long.  I even called the 1800 number and all I got was call back during normal hours.  And dial extension 462

I’m clueless this don’t make no sense

I'm getting same message I filed on 2/11/19 and I was on processing message then now it says info does not match wtf and I call irs and it says the same shit

UPDATE I switched filing status from head of household to single and it worked
bpate1993

What about now mine act like its being sent.

so I did mine the 25 it got accepted on the 28th of Jan. says that the est. the date is the 18th of Feb. but when I check IRS site it says "we cannot provide any information..." so I'm confused and really need this money lawd knows

I filed 1/31/2019... accepted an hour later.. few days later no bars, cant find refund wait 24 hrs yet my husbands wmr says accepted processing and has one bar filed jointly

Yeah the system is totally messed up this year. I'm hoping tomorrow will shed some light. Today is 21 days since I filed. But since holiday tomorrow would be the day.

Thank you that helps

any updates ???

Mine still says still processing with no codes
bpate1993

Well what can we do
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies