turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

spikul
Returning Member

Want to print Schedule A and B anyway. What gives. Just because they are not required by the government, I want it printed for my records.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Want to print Schedule A and B anyway. What gives. Just because they are not required by the government, I want it printed for my records.

2 Replies

By your username above, it looks like you are using the desktop software for MAC.  You should be able to print any form you want, whether it's used or not.

This is how it's done in Windows, so I presume there's something comparable in MAC.  I don't know what the MAC screen looks like, but it may be similar.

Change over to Forms Mode.  In the list of forms in the left column, you can select the Schedules A and B.   If they are not displayed in the list, then above the list click on Open Form, then in the topic line enter "Schedule A" without quotes.  Then make the selection to display the Schedule, and then you can print it.  Do the same for Schedule B.

I just tested it without any problems, but again, I have the  Windows version.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies