turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

I think we are getting somewhere my 1541 went away and now it’s being processed but my transcript still have an a day that I still have that 570 on there ..fingers crossed ...I actually didn’t expect WMR to update last night

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

Waant expecting it either. Put me in a pretty giod mood when I saw the update
jaek1213

Mine has updated to received & processing as of today as well. Fingers crossed y'all!

I have a update been processing
aferguson

Mine too! Fingers crossed!!! Again sending good vibes everyone's way!!

Mine updated today on website to we have received your refund and it’s being processed! App still shows delay message!

Yes

Mines say processing no delay message

Have anyone else checked there transcript a lot of people got a update on that also was really hoping to see one

I got a update mine is saying being processed we   may be moving on up

Yes, kikilove, my status has now updated, instead of the take action 1541 ref code there it now says being processed...fingers crossed for everyone good vibes only and prayer

wait what do you guys mean by transcript???

I got an update saying it’s being processed again. Ugh I’m hoping within the next couple of days we will have a date. My transcripts say March 4th. And @nikkifm221 you can go on the irs webpage and get your transcripts it will say a date on there. But the thing is you have to have some kind of credit account such as an actual credit card (debit card won’t work) or a mortgage. I don’t have these things so I had to order them to be sent in the mail it took about a week and a half to get.

What sucks is these are my fiancé’s taxes saying this stuff he claimed our kids for the first time this year because I barely worked due to complications in my pregnancy and he didn’t have a bank account so I used mine so now I’m thinking they will get sent back and then will have to wait even longer for a paper check.

I cant check my transcripts because I cant verify anything. I dint have student loans no mortgage I only have an American Express card. And they dont take that as verification.  I wish I new what mine said
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies