Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

You guys think that WMR getting updated to being processed is a good thing?

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

My transcript says processing date of 3/4 and a date or return or return issues 4/15.

2/16 I had the code and delayed refund, and this morning it updated to “your refund is processing” hoping this is a good sign that we are going to receive it

I just got off the phone with a Rep he said that I will go up for review as of March 4th and if I havent received my refund by Apr 18 to call them. I talked to a rep yesterday and she said the same thing about a letter but she said she doesn't see any thing about a letter coming out. She said it is a accuracy review. But I will keep a update if I hear anything 

Mines updated to we have Recieved your refund and it is being processed so hopefully we are closer to a ddd. I’m happy to no longer see 1541z

mines updated today

Did you ever get a letter or anythung

No just the code on the website

The rep never did say I was gone get a letter she just said it was a holiday Monday and taxes where backed up and I should receive a update today and get my deposit on the 27 and she also put me on hold to see if she could see anything else wrong with it and she said she didn’t see anything but the hold that had it delayed but I just talk to my friend girl I filed before her and she got hers money yesterday

Well I guess I will just wait till start checking mine after Mar 4th
kosey24k1

So I wrote to you guys last week when I received the 1541 code. I filed 01/26/19 the same way I do every year then checked on WMR with a 1541 code delayed. I called the 02/21 and they said nothing I need to do I will get a letter in the mail and expect to be updated on 03/04/19 and see a refund by 04/14. I just got off the phone too see what they would say now they said I will be getting this magical letter I’m the mail telling me they need more additional time to review my refund they said it’s a generic letter stating if i filed SS which I didn’t or EIC which I did it’s going to delay and expect to receive a refund by 04/07. Realized nothing I can do and just check every couple days.

That’s all we can do because they full of it

I'm just keep checking I guess

Yeah keep checking..

Yeah they told me the letter thing...regarding the 1541
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies