`

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

verified 2/25 . i claimed head of household bet for some reason it only lets me see my statys if i put i claimed single . i have had one change in my status it went from your taxs are being processed a date will be provided when avalible . then two day after verifacation it changed to we have recivied your tax return and it is being processed . there is no bars and i have had no other up dates . its been 3 weeks today

@annette42000 you and I are in the same boat hopefully something changes soon

@annette42000 and cherriesplz hopefully you both get an update soon. I did request transcript Friday March 15th then got wmr update on Saturday.

i requested my transcript on friday  . i aslo called the irs friday and they told me there was no other holds on my refund so hopefully it updates soon

I verified online today...so I guess I should expect to wait 6-9 weeks lol

@Robb92914 you maybe one of the licky ones who get it in the next week I’m going on three as of today such bs

This is my 4th week..wmr never updated, still waiting for return. (Verified Feb 22nd)
I'm confident it should be deposited by the end of the month. Though it is odd that some have had shorter wait times than others..just suppose they have an unusual system for submitting refunds

Verified on 3/6 WMR still says we have received your tax return and it is being processed... ordered my tax transcripts today because I see some people have had luck with a date being shown on theirs... fingers crossed

Three weeks officially today.  Verified 2/26.  No change other than my tax return has been received and is being processed.  On my 5071c form it stated that I should get an update within 2-3 weeks of completion.  I believe a lot more people are going through this kinda stuff this year.  

I am still waiting to. I requested my transcript yesterday I guess we will see if it shows up. What is crazy to me is having to put single instead of head of household to get any information with the wrong information. @emeicher  how did you find out that they adjusted your refund?

i verified 4 weeks ago on 2/19 still no update ugh

It's been so long I haven't received my refund that TurboTax notified they'd be billing me for their service

Any updates?

Any updates?

I verified online on 2/21. I checked my transcript online they were half "updated" I'm still pending a 45 day hold. Looks like half of my taxes will be taken away. But I'm having some movement