Unemployment.

Geo32100

Unemployment.

I filed and was accepted feb 12, i was told i would get 1800 before and now it is 0. Im puzzled at that but also curious when turbotax will allow me to claim my unemployment tax credits because i cant find a option on app or in browser to write down my amount recieved/taxes paid in so i can actually get a return back seeing as though i payed 80 dollars for turbo taxes"help" :( 

KatrinaLO

Unemployment.

If you want to see what you are being charged for please see information here and if you need to remove any unwanted fees, you will find the instructions here.

Geo32100

Unemployment.

Thank you Katrina that is helpful, although I don’t need a refund If can find a way to have turbo tax amend my unemployment tax refund because I’ve read that’s what’s happening in TurboTax and H and R B. Is there a tan I can find that I haven’t seen on my mobile to enter unemployment info? 

Geo32100

Unemployment.

Tab** Apologies