`

What does it mean if you don't have the path message on check my refund

On February 15th the IRS announced that they would have the majority of updates for PATH folks by the 18th but also said: "Before Feb. 18, some taxpayers may see a projected date or an intermittent message that the IRS is processing their return."  I hope that helps.

I don't have the path message yet and i claim both of my sisters. I filed on the 30th and was acepted on the 31st.

And I still have 1 bar and no updates.

@asmit255  This was their statement a year ago, this year they are still holding firm to the 27th as a beginning of releases.  It seems odd that you have not seen movement in 2 weeks but not unheard of.  If you do not see movement/received a letter in the mail by the 21st which would be your 21 days, call them (800) 829-0582 Ext. 652

Thank you i will. Idk whats going on. I'm sure im not being audited or under review.

Hopefully we'll all see something tomorrow.

I don't have one either, mines just says still processing  and if everything is accurate i should receive a refund within 21 day tax topic 152   and i have 2 children

No being audited means they review your account from the past 6 or 5 years of your previous taxes. Being audited is like a 1 percent chance and being under review means they found something out the ordinary which like owing taxes or not reporting all your income.

They say 21 days, but it can be more. It just means no one hasn't view your return. Its probably pile up like the rest of everyone returns. Whenever the irs gets to your return, they'll process it and release your money by next week or the week after next.

Understand we went through 2 government shut downs, so the irs is moving incredibly slow this year and they open up late too.

I never had the path message and mine says still processing...its just ridiculous.same job and same kids for the last 11 years. annoying

Joshuajr2001, I don't whats going on. Maybe we'll hear something Saturday or on the 27th.

What do you think ?

Still waiting for an update