Turbotax, where is my state return? Kansas sent it...

Turbotax, where is my state return? Kansas sent it after getting the 200 I owe over 20 days ago you guys have had my money since March 10th.

If you owed state taxes on the 2019 state tax return you would not be receiving a 2019 state tax refund.

Or are you referring to something else?

No.... I owed 200 bucks to the city... the city took their share and sent the other 1014 dollars on march the 10th... 

@hartattack0207 wrote:

TurboTax does not receive any type of tax refund, Federal or State.  Your state sends you the tax refund as a check or direct deposits the refund into your bank if you requested direct deposit.  You would have to contact your state for the status of the state tax refund.