Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My status says ready to be mailed however I mailed it on February 1st 2017 and the IRS website says it was received. How come turbo tax doesn't have this update?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
RichardG

My status says ready to be mailed however I mailed it on February 1st 2017 and the IRS website says it was received. How come turbo tax doesn't have this update?

TurboTax receives update only on e-filed tax returns.  The program cannot track returns filed by mail.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RichardG

TurboTax receives update only on e-filed tax returns.  The program cannot track returns filed by mail.

I did everything on the computer online however I didn't have a number they needed from my 2015 return in order to E-file so I had NO choice but to mail it.  SOOOO what you're telling me is Turbo tax will not keep me updated what so ever??

Thank you for replying.
All the Best!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies