ren4

Turbotax appears to have made an error on my PA state return schedule D that stops it from being e-filed - can I edit schedule D directly to correct?

Info in line 1 is correct regarding (d) gross sales price and (e) cost or adjusted basis but same info further down the form between lines 6 and 7 is wrong with a negative number in (d) and (f) which prevents the efile - can I correct these directly myself?
DaveF1006

This may be an import error if you imported this information. if it is one entry, you can try deleting that particular transaction  entry in the federal section of turbo Tax return and reenter the information.  This normally will clear that type of error.

ren4

Thanks for the reply.  I had already checked the federal section of turbotax where I had to add the information and it's correct there (also correct at the top of PA state schedule D).  Have also gone through the state section several times in case I missed something.

The mistake is where PA schedule D asks for the "Gross sales price less expenses of sale", turbotax has input the gross sales price less original price property was bought for, which makes it negative since I made a loss.