Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax told me to separately mail a copy of the Metropolitan Commuter Transportation Mobility Tax Worksheet and had me print it. There is no address included.

This appears to be a worksheet and my NY state return doesn't seem to have the MCTM return itself
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Turbo tax told me to separately mail a copy of the Metropolitan Commuter Transportation Mobility Tax Worksheet and had me print it. There is no address included.

The MCTM Tax is no longer filed on its own return, it used to be filed on form MTA-6.  Now it is computed using the MCTMT Worksheet, and the resulting tax is reported on the main form, IT-201 line 54, or IT-203 line 52.   Keep the worksheet for your records, there is no need to mail it in. 

RogerO

You can access the PDF listed below to verify the address for the worksheet.

For more information, please click this NYS link: https://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/current_forms/mctmt/mta305i.pdf

MCTMT PROCESSING CENTER
PO BOX 4139
BINGHAMTON NY 13902-4139

quahwa98
Returning Member

Is there anyone at turbotax that I can speak with and how?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies