sctilley

Today I have a deposit hit my bank account "ACH DEP TCS TREAS 449 XXXXX6011" and the amount is NOT what my Federal Return is to be - What's up with this??

Your refund may be somewhat less if you chose to have TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. Also, be aware that your federal refund and your state refund seldom arrive at the same time.  If the refund you received was less than you were expecting, you will receive a letter from the IRS in about a month or so, explaining why your refund was lower.  It may have been offset because you owed child support, spousal support, student loans, back taxes, early withdrawal penalty from an IRA, healthcare penalty, an incorrect data entry you made, etc.