turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

z34deb

How do I bring up the turbo tax version that I worked on before I filed? I need to look at the section about Mortgage insurance deduction in the online working copy.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathyB

How do I bring up the turbo tax version that I worked on before I filed? I need to look at the section about Mortgage insurance deduction in the online working copy.

To go back into the return, you can use the Amend option (without really amending). Here's how:

From Tax Home, select Amend and then use menu on the left side to go to the Federal tab, then go to Deductions & Credits, and scroll down to Your Home to access the mortgage insurance deduction section of the program.

If you accidentally start to amend, here's how to "un"amend:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4170678

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CathyB

To go back into the return, you can use the Amend option (without really amending). Here's how:

From Tax Home, select Amend and then use menu on the left side to go to the Federal tab, then go to Deductions & Credits, and scroll down to Your Home to access the mortgage insurance deduction section of the program.

If you accidentally start to amend, here's how to "un"amend:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4170678

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies