turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mommaole8

Looking for my 2016 Tax Info

I am filling out my 2018 Income Tax and I am a year late so I would like to see my 2016 Turbo tax info please

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

View solution in original post

8 Replies

What years?  Right now we are doing the returns for 2017.  We don't do 2018 until the end of the year. What are you a year late for?  Did you not file a return last year in 2017 for 2016?  If you missed filing last year (in 2017) then the last return you did would have been your 2015 return (filied in 2016).
mommaole8

Yes, I filed 2015 at the end of 2016 instead of the spring of 2016

Do you still need to file a 2016 return?
mommaole8

Yes I do
mommaole8

I should have said I would like to see my 2015 tax return
mommaole8

I did my 2014 tax return in November 2015

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

To access the 2015 tax return that was completed using the online editions and you did not complete a 2016 tax return with the online editions -

If you did not pay for the one of the 2016 online editions of either Plus, Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed you will need to start a 2017 tax return using the online Free editon and create the account with the exact same user ID you used to create the prior year online account - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/

After starting the tax return with the Free edition you will need to upgrade to the Plus edition and pay for the Plus edition ($29.99) so you can access all the prior year online tax returns through October 2019.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2017 return at this time, click on Tax Toolson the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue.  Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies