Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

This is the dumbest ***** ever. How don’t you have a phone number. My stimulus was sent to your account. I called IRS, you have my $600 and I WANT my money!

My problem is TurboTax can gladly take your money but don’t know how to answer the phone or chat back. My money was deposited to you. When will my money be in my account
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

This is the dumbest ***** ever. How don’t you have a phone number. My stimulus was sent to your account. I called IRS, you have my $600 and I WANT my money!

TurboTax did NOT receive your stimulus check.  TurboTax has NO control over your stimulus check, nor can TT track it or tell you when you will receive it.  The IRS will use the same banking information for the 2nd stimulus that they used for the first one.  If that account (or card) is closed then the stimulus will go back to the IRS and they will mail you a check.

You may check the status of your payment at IRS.gov/GetMyPayment

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Thank you for taking out time out of your day to come and comment like you know what I’m talking about. First off I called IRS and spoke to several people. They did send my stimulus to turbo tax and they told me personally to contact them. So if you are not the IRS or TurboTax please keep your comments to yourself and if we still have a problem feel free to send me that location and we can chat! 

@nautica0805 wrote:

Thank you for taking out time out of your day to come and comment like you know what I’m talking about. First off I called IRS and spoke to several people. They did send my stimulus to turbo tax and they told me personally to contact them. So if you are not the IRS of TurboTax please keep your comments to yourself and if we still have a problem feel free to send me that location and we can chat! 

TurboTax does not receive any type of tax refund, federal or state.  TurboTax does not receive any type of Economic Impact Payment.

TurboTax is a software company.  TurboTax is not a financial institution, like a bank, that can receive and distribute payments.

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

See this Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (third party processor) website for stimulus information - https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

TurboTax is a software company - not a bank.    Even the IRS does not understand how it works. 

If you had previously paid your TurboTax fees from your refund then a 3rd party bank (not TurboTax) receives the refund subtract the fees and send you the rest.    The  bank that must tax software companies use is the Santa Barbra Tax Products Group.   

If the IRS issued the tax refund to the SBTPG then the stimulus would also be sent to them, but that is *not* TurboTax.   TurboTax has nothing to do with the stimulus whatsoever nor do they ever have access to any taxpayers money.

You can contact SBTPG toll-free at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website if you need more information.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

I don’t think you understand what I am saying. My FIRST stimulus came to my bank with in the first week. I have a CHASE account. The SAME ACCOUNT I’ve had for 3 years,. The SECOND stimulus did not process to the correct account. I called IRS! They told me to contact the company I FILED through. Nothing is wrong with my account it’s still open and very much so has money in the account. But I will try call this number 

Whoever you talked to at the IRS had no clue what they were talking about and just made it up.

TurboTax receives no information about your stimulus.   The IRS sends it to the account that they have in *their* file.      If you had direct deposit then the IRS uses the records that the IRS has on file and if the direct deposit fails then they mail the check to your address of record.    In no way whatsoever is TurboTax involved in this.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

The IRS.gov/GetMyPayment doesn't provide any useful information one the money has been sent to TurboTax! Stop wasting peoples time! We are already tucked off enough. Turv Tax should be required to correct this issue once and for all! I have not used Turbo Tax since 2018 and NEVER will again! Remove me from the governments ability to send my funds to you. If this matter is not resolved everyone should file a class action suit against Turbo Tax!!! Send me my money now!!!

Cant reach Turdbo Tax, on hold for over three hours yesterday. Never received a call back the first time as requested! Can't reach the IRS or US Treasury either! The stimulus money doesn't help if people do not receive it!!! Torbo Tax had better resolve this matter before it happens again! I will be lodging a complaint with my Congressman! REMOVE ANY LINK BETWEEN MYSELF AND TURDOBO TAX IMMEDIATELY!!!

Thank you!! I actually just received my funds today thank god. To talk to someone I told them I needed tax help and they had a CPA call me like 2 hours later but she was a lot of help. I hope they give your funds ASAP!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies