turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The irs told me I was under a 45 day review but the letter I received said 60 days which one is correct

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PhyllisG

The irs told me I was under a 45 day review but the letter I received said 60 days which one is correct

The 60 day letter is more realistic. The return will have to go through the process of being assigned to a representative before it is reviewed.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
PhyllisG

The 60 day letter is more realistic. The return will have to go through the process of being assigned to a representative before it is reviewed.

Ok I re read the letter and it said could take up to 60 days. So should I still assume the 60 days or less
PhyllisG

Yes.

Did u received a 2nd notice. If so what documents were needed.

It said nothing was needed.
jayredd22

Same thing whts goin on tbey said nothing was needed i filed wth turbo tax feb 16 was accepted on feb 23 had one bar dissapere under 60 day review an still no update nothings change bar dissaperd its be 68 days since i filed an 36 days since the letter omg this is streddful sinhle mom wth kids an all the people who abuse there money had no problem
JustinKing30
Returning Member

We are going through the same thing this year. We haven’t received anything yet and it’s almost July!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies