jschramm80

The IRS says my refund was deposited 5 days ago. My state refund was already deposited but I have not yet seen the federal refund. My bank has nothing. Who can I call?

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

ErinH

You can call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 if your refund has been issued, but was never received. They will be able to tell you the method and destination of your refund.