turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

The irs is pissing me they hung up in my face and another lady saying they dont see my return on file .. I don't know whats going on

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

I called the Irs This morning they said they send out a letter last week I haven’t got it yet

@aprila4188  really ?

@jacintia95 yeah they said I verified myself but I have call wen I get the paper to give them the code on the paper

What number are you all calling? Mine still says not received on wmr, over the phone and on app. Mailed 1040a on Friday, Feb 16th.

Maybe they never received your mailed return?

I dont think they recieved it
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies