The desktop i used for my taxes does not have a pr...

seucony

The desktop i used for my taxes does not have a printer. So i emailed it but now i can't open the file to print. Can you help?

What file did you email?  A PDF or the .tax2019?   Did you use the Online web version or the Desktop CD/Download program?

romanflores7

Anyone,

I used the CD/download turbo tax and can't open my taxes

Can't you open or find your tax return?  Or won't the program start?  Is it asking you to activate it again?  What have you tried?

Make sure your computer is the same way when you originally installed it.  Like with no flash drives plugged in or plugged in if one was.  It asked me again so I just closed the program and took out a flash drive that was plugged in and tried again.  It worked.  Or you may need to connect a flash drive or printer or something that was connected when you originally installed the program.