turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

seucony

The desktop i used for my taxes does not have a printer. So i emailed it but now i can't open the file to print. Can you help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

The desktop i used for my taxes does not have a printer. So i emailed it but now i can't open the file to print. Can you help?

What file did you email?  A PDF or the .tax2019?   Did you use the Online web version or the Desktop CD/Download program?

Anyone,

I used the CD/download turbo tax and can't open my taxes

Can't you open or find your tax return?  Or won't the program start?  Is it asking you to activate it again?  What have you tried?

Make sure your computer is the same way when you originally installed it.  Like with no flash drives plugged in or plugged in if one was.  It asked me again so I just closed the program and took out a flash drive that was plugged in and tried again.  It worked.  Or you may need to connect a flash drive or printer or something that was connected when you originally installed the program.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies