ju5054

The copy of my return listed 4 pages for payment of future taxes. Are they submitted with my return? Will the IRS expect me to use them?

The copy of my return which I downloaded from Turbo Tax has four coupons for payment of estimated taxes for next year. Are they submitted to the IRS with my return. Am I required to submit these payments. I have already adjusted the amount of taxes taken from my pensions for this year so there should not be such a large amount due next year. Please advise.

You are not required but if you do not submit quarterly payments you will be assessed penalties based on the amount underpaid, if applicable

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing