turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am a F1 student I already filled my refund using TurboTax and my tax status is showing "accepted" but how can I fill my amended return? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Hhemnani

I am a F1 student I already filled my refund using TurboTax and my tax status is showing "accepted" but how can I fill my amended return? Any help will be appreciated.

@KarenJ  This was a really helpful thread. Can you please confirm if this is still valid for the 2019 tax year?

@KarenJ Hi i too filed 1040 instead of 1040 NR and also i forgot to add one w2 amounts to roughly(1500) to the last filed return.Do i need to fill the 1040x for the changed amount .Also i got a stimulus check(covid19) direct deposit.How can i send all the money back(1200-covid 18stimulus check+1200 Extra tax return i got extra than i supposed to get due to resident filing).Also the state tax 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies