Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

You can enter the direct deposit information from your turbo tax card and it can be deposited it that way 

So what are we supposed to do now? Sit on our f**king hands??? Millions of people used turbo tax and got their cards and now we have to wait for paper checks or somehow open a bank account? And you can't do that without money to put in it!!! This is ridiculous!!!! Need to start a class action lawsuit on turbo tax (intuit) because of this! They have done nothing but lie to us from the start! They knew this all along but they led us to believe and told many of us that we would get the money on our cards and now I've proven that to be a lie!!!!

I got a refund this year and had the same problem as you. Needed more info. But when I put the info in (from my 2019 return) it states the info wasn’t correct and come back in 24 hours. Beyond frustrated. And from what I have found Turbo is the only prepaid card company having these issues. 

@Iccamocon  I seriously believe that turbo tax knew this from the start but didnt want to tell us because they know they are going to lose millions of customers!!! This is grounds for lawsuit! Especially considering that many people have been told by turbo tax employees that the money will go on our cards and now the truth has shown and proven we wont!! 

They claimed it would go to the account that was listed on your taxes. Well my turbo routing and account number is on my taxes therefore that proves that they altered our tax returns otherwise the money would have been deposited to the account like it was supposed to be. IRS supposedly has as given our info on our taxes but since they say they dont have enough info that means that info wasnt given to them to start with like it was supposed to be

Same. I just tried entering in exactly what was on my 2019 return and it says it’s wrong so I tried 2018 as it said I should and it also said it was wrong so now I’m locked out for 24 hours this is bull..... there’s probably so many of us not getting the payment any time soon .... 

The irs tool to check stimilus will tell you they dont have  enough info....that means turbo tax lied to all of us!! Claimed we would get it on our cards but proved that is a lie! Also now their phones are down so cant talk to anyone...go figure...they dont want to hear from the millions of us that they are screwing!!

I’m confused because some people stated they have received theirs and they have a turbo card but others of us haven’t ... the ones that had no fees taken out got theirs ??? 

It says the AGI or tax info I’m entering is Wrong but I’m on turbo tax website looking right at the tax info .... so I’m screwed lol

Anyone with a turbo card get there stimulas yet??

I had fees taken out as well but no advance payment. It shouldn't matter if we had fees taken out because according to tax documents our account and routing numbers are on there. So to me that means they did not send our actual account and routing numbers to the irs like they said they did because if they did we would have our money today like millions of other people who used other services did. Turbo tax you dropped the ball on this one!!

So what now we have to enter routing and account number THAT THE IRS SHOULD ALREADY HAVE ACCORDING TO OUR TAX RETURN?? Am I the only one that thinks this doesnt sound right? Why enter something they should already have? 

I can’t even check the app and phone are both down? I checked the get payment on irs and it says it scheduled to be deposited today but the last for of the account number are my social? 

DAAthren
Returning Member

Thankfully, I actually have a legit bank account I could enter when I get to the 'Get Payment' IRS website. The only reason why I got the card was for the advance refund. I have verified with several friends that everyone who didn't pay their fees with their refund or didn't do an advance refund (legit bank accounts and prepaid checking accounts mixture), received their money today.

TT is all but caught out now that the moment of truth has finally arrived. We are about to see a very huge company go under...

Hey everyone I'm trying to put the information out so everyone can try and relax..easer said then done I know but, I am married filing jointly income of 10,000 or less two children. Got my stimulus this morning not exactly sure what time I just know as of 6 am it was not there but at 830am after fighting with the online site and the app I finally texted bal to the number 83854 and it will ask for the last 4 of your card then it will send u your bal kind of a work around the app and site oh and I couldn't even get through on the phone oh and I did use turbo card no fees taken put

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies