Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

@Smashboxx 

Mine still says it will be DD also. So definitely not "everyone" is getting the message about a check being mailed; I was able to put in my DD information within a couple of hours of the "Get My Payment" site first going live; if that made any difference, I've no idea.  I've not heard of ANYONE getting a new DD date however, no matter what their circumstance, so I'm not sure those have been updated yet at all. As for those who are saying the "card account" is closed after you get your refund, that makes zero sense, plenty of people (who didn't have fees deducted) received their stimulus on the Turbo Card with no problem. I use that same card to receive my paycheck every 2 weeks and have a $14 balance on it right now. 

Fyi, this is what mine still says, as of 3:20 a.m. EST, Monday morning. 

I used the Turbo Card, and had my refund deposited with fees deducted. 

ddd.png

mine still says the 15th

Got through on the irs site make sure you guys click on the question marks by your agi input and refund input it tells you exactly which line they want from your 2019 return 

I havent gotten mine either!!!This is such bs,completely shady

!!

Screenshot_20200420-090438_Chrome.jpg

After I put my bank info in

I went to the IRS site and input the turbocard routing and bankcard info. However TurboTax denied my stimulus deposit so now I have to wait for a check. I was going to have my paychecks direct deposited as well but not after they did this. I will never use TurboTax again.

Everyone who put in DD info, did you use the info from your TT card? Or regular bank acct. I’m seeing alot of ppl say after doing so it now says they will receive a check but mines still say it will be issued to my bank acct with no date. I used my regular bank acct not the TT card. 

@kheartsrucks wrote:

I went to the IRS site and input the turbocard routing and bankcard info. However TurboTax denied my stimulus deposit so now I have to wait for a check. I was going to have my paychecks direct deposited as well but not after they did this. I will never use TurboTax again.

Since TurboTax is not a bank, they cannot and do not receive a stimulus payment from any taxpayer, how did TurboTax deny your stimulus deposit?

@Patrick73  that is what my boyfriend's said from Wednesday when i entered his until yesterday then it changed to saying a check would be mailed. I 3entered his turbo card routing and acct number on the irs tool. Like I said now it says receiving a check. People that used irs tool and entered a regular bank account info and not tuebo tax card have gotten theirs or are still waiting for the deposit. Seems that ones using tt card info has been updating to receiving a paper check

@Xkysmom I used my TT info and this is the message I have as of an hour ago. I updated my info Wed Morningdownload - 2020-04-16T160606.296.png

This is not correct I initially had my refund on my turbo tax card because of the issues I went ahead and submitted my regular bank inform the irs site and immediately said I would receive via dd now it tells me I’m getting a check in the mail 

Well i was worried my normal paycheck wouldnt go through but i got paid today, so my deposits are still working. I dont see how the irs site says the 15th it was deposited and still nothing. This is bs.

@TacticoolTed 

Did you file with TT in 2018? The irs could have used that card info. I have seen a lot of people on Reddit post it happend to them.

@Xkysmom 

I used the TT card and as I posted, have the same message as @Smashboxx , I'm still waiting on a DD date.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies