Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

This same message pops up when I check for my boyfriend... I'm not sure what that means. He filed through e-file not turbo tax

@Masters523  same here...going on 29 hours since locked out and still cant get back on so I can enter my DD info

@genadamian1 Did he pay fees out of his return? Or did he get an advance? Did he get a refund? Also did he do DD for his refund

Personally i paid 40 for turbo tax deluxe and 40 for federal and 40 for state and really didnt care ill pay w.e jst do my taxes but i didnt not get an advance idk y i cant recieve my money on this catd when u can get paychecks with it 

He did pay the fees out of his return. His return is still processing though. He hasn't actually received anything. He did do DD to his own bank account

This is straight bull**bleep** all I’ve heard is anyone who paid turbo tax is being screwed over 

Screenshot_2020-04-16-16-26-26.png

So this is the reply i got but as of the irs website and me being locked out for 28 hrs now nothing ig i jst have to wait

I finally was able to put in my bank info on the Get My Payment tool. How long does it take to get deposited into the account?

I just updated my DD info as well so I'm not sure. Hopefully it happens fast. If be nice to wake up to it

@Masters523  since you paid your fees out of your refund (I did as well and no advance) the irs sent our tax return money to TT and then TT sent it to us. If it would have been directly sent to us the IRS would have our DD info. That's why I say get a tax transcript to see if the acct and routing that is on your copy matches the copy the irs has. Because mine says the same acct and routing as my TT card but irs just said in that article that they didnt DD to us that they sent to TT who sent our share of our refund to us. Therefore irs doesnt gave our DD so we have to enter it. You can get a paycheck or other DD on that card normally.  TT just didnt fix this issue like they should have at the start 3 weeks ago when stimilus was approved 

@genadamian1  if the irs tool give the option or him to enter his DD have him do it. Where his return hasnt been finished yet the irs won't have his DD on file yet. Him entering it will speed up his process for getting stimilus or he will have to wait for a paper check 

I got mine yesterday, but just read something from ny post that says there was a glitch for a lot of TT customers and H&R block. 

@Xkysmom thank you so much. I will see if he can add his DD information in

@Missyb79  but did you pay fees out of our tax refund? 

I have the same question about when will the dd come snow that I have updated get my payment. Can someone please let me know if and when they get an update. This has been crazy! I will not boycott turbotax, because they make it easy to file, as I am self-employed, but I will never get another turbotax card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies