Tax Refund Status

For anyone who has waited a long time for your tax refund, my return was accepted on March 17.  On May 4, it was finally processed by the IRS and I got my return on May 5. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Clearly, things are delayed.

Tax Refund Status

I am still waiting. I know this is going to be a long wait. I files on Feb 12th accepted on Feb 13th. hopefully there is some good news soon. With everything going on in the country I can understand why, but this is getting pretty ridiculous. 

Tax Refund Status

I filed mine on March 17th too. When I roll over and reach for my phone in the morning, I do two things: Check "Check my refund" status "Get my payment". And every morning I'm disappointed. I have less than $5 in my checking account and Turbo Tax has emailed me telling me they're going to deduct  $119 from my checking account on May 22. Good times!

Tax Refund Status

Tax Refund Status

If the IRS holds your refund for more then 36 days after the expected refund date  they will send you several emails telling you what your options are ... pay attention to them.

1. We'll send an email with instructions on how to pay your TurboTax fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any) by a certain date.
  2. If the fees remain unpaid by the specified date, we'll send two more follow up emails asking that you either pay or request a deferment to prevent the fees from being automatically debited from your bank account.
  3. Finally, if you still haven't paid by the requested date, we’ll send a final email letting you know that we're debiting the fees (minus the Refund Processing fee, if any) and that the auto-debit process cannot be stopped.

Tax Refund Status

Turbo Tax says......

We understand that these are unprecedented times and we’re committed to helping our customers who are experiencing hardships. If you’re in need of assistance, call us by the Tuesday prior to your debit date at 1-888-808-1723 to speak with a trained specialist and mention “auto-debit”, or visit TurboTax Support.

From top of this FAQ

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Tax Refund Status

Hey, did want to follow up on this. I just spoke to TT and they were willing to delay the auto debit and extend me three weeks, which hopefully will be enough time for either my refund ($1288) or my stimulus payment ($2900) to arrive. Thanks for the info!

Tax Refund Status

i did my taxes mar 13 and im still waiting on my return 

Tax Refund Status

Same here