turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ninaz1987

Stimulus

Get my payment tool is showing my payment was sent on the 4th to an unknown account. I received my tax refund on a TurboTax card and I still have it. I haven’t received an email or a payment from you guys! When should I be expecting the money to come in? Is there anyone I can call about my account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Stimulus

Hello,

We appreciate your patience and we are glad you’ve reached out to us. We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers.  We are happy that stimulus payments were deposited today for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error.  We will have more emails going out in the coming days - so if you did not receive one today, it could still be coming. 

We would encourage you to contact the IRS: 

IRS Support Number: (800) 829-1040

To reach a live agent at the IRS support number, follow these steps:

1.      Select your preferred language.

2.      Press 2 for “Personal Income Tax”

3.      Press 1 for “Form, Tax History, or Payment”

4.      Press 3 for “All Other Questions”

5.      Press 2 for “All Other Questions”

6.      Do not enter your SSN or EIN. It will ask you twice; do not enter anything.

7.      Press 2 for “Personal or Individual Tax Questions”

They are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

Thank you! 

ninaz1987

Stimulus

I have tried calling the IRS and can’t get through! My payment was sent to Turbotax! It was sent on the 4th. It is now the 21st! I have yet to receive an email from you. What a horrible experience! Never using your company again!

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

Stimulus

There were IRS issues with the second stimulus deposits. For those who did not receive their second stimulus check there is a Recovery Rebate Credit that will part of your tax return which will include any additional stimulus payment. This will increase your refund or decrease any amount due with your return whichever is applicable.

Please use the links below for more information. 

1. When will I get my second stimulus check? (scroll to this question when you select the hyperlink)
  2. Why haven't I received my second stimulus check?
  3. IRS Recovery Rebate Credit
  4. How can I check on my second stimulus payment?

In TurboTax Online, to claim the Recovery Rebate credit please do the following:

1. Sign into your account and continue from where you left off
  2. Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Federal Review on the top of the screen
  3. On the next page titled Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click on Continue
  4. Follow the interview
  5. TurboTax will determine whether you are entitled to any additional stimulus
  6. Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of your form 1040. 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies