turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

prinmare1

I'm looking for my 2015 state tax returns. I did file with Turbo Tax, but it says that I did not.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Denise_C

I'm looking for my 2015 state tax returns. I did file with Turbo Tax, but it says that I did not.

Sounds like you may have multiple accounts. Read below on how to determine if so, https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302270

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Denise_C

Sounds like you may have multiple accounts. Read below on how to determine if so, https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302270

Don’t take my word for it but I think it depends if you used TurboTax online or purchased a CD for the tax year in question. if you purchased a CD from a store the information might be stored on your computer you did your taxes on. If you then used TurboTax online the information is stored on TurboTax servers. Therefore, when you search for the 2015 taxes online they are not there. If you are using the same computer now as you did when you did your 2015 taxes you can search for them on your computer by pressing the start button and putting a keyword such as "Tax" in the search field.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies