Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tgreen916

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

Well, you guys...My refund has FINALLY been approved and I have a DDD for 3/26..I faxed my papers on 2/14..I will update when the deposit actually hits my account..It's been a looooonnnngggg frustrating process but I have a sigh of relief now...I hope everyone gets their refund soon...

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

Got approved but refund changed. Said i would receive a notice and the balance of the refund by 3/26. Idk if that's the DDD or not because it doesnt actually say that but at least i know its been approved and i have extra dollars to look forward to.

So the general timing is about 3wks after faxing your forms??

Daniel.collins20 I got the same info... It said would receive a notice and balance of the refund ( which is higher) by 4/2. But no ddd. So I don’t know if that’s by mail or ddd or what. Just glad to finally see a change from still processing. I faxed my papers in 3 weeks ago today.

Jenkinsb1014 it took exactly 3 weeks for my status to change from still processing to a notice and refund. I did not however receive a ddd. It just said I would have my refund by 4/2, and it was for the higher amount I faxed in with the 1095a
Bresmith
Returning Member

Finally got a DDD of 3/28 thank God! Faxed info in on 3/5
Bresmith
Returning Member

@daniel.collins20 did you receive your refund on the date they gave you
tgreen916

Filed 1/29
Accepted 1/29
Receive letter 2/13
Faxed 2/14
Got Refund 3/21

Filed:2/1
Accpeted:2/1
Got letter:2/20
Faxed:2/21
Still no DDD called irs numerous times just get told wait 6 to 8 weeks. I have been able to order transcripts since feb 26th. Anyone still waiting on news for there refund amount?

Finally got my date. My check will be mailed by 4/6 & My forms were faxed on 3/19. I had a weekly account so wmr only updates on Saturday for me. Good luck guys

Crap.  I also faxed on 3/19 and no change for me yet.  Still processing, a date will be provided with available, tt152.  Been stuck there for 2 months.

I got both transcripts today in mail and they are blank... Any thoughts?  Filed 2/8 had to fax papers 3/19
rvc5699

I filed 2/14
received letter and faxed by 3/14
it is 4/19 and still no luck! wmr says still processing and every tax advocate i speak to tells me they don't know if my papers have been received and to wait until the full 8 weeks are over. i don't have time for this! who can i speak to that will tell me if my papers have been received??? what happens if they don't have a ddd by the 8 weeks?

same boat...i had to call,i should recieve my letter by 2/27 according to irs rep,i will fax back the same day.did it really take 8 weeks.i filed 1/23 and didn’t get and update 2/23 like everyone else with child tax credit...this is crazy.someone give me answers on the waiting period!

Like same boat her i filed on 2/5 and was received on 2/5 then received letter on 3/11 faxed paperwork on 3/15 just called irs today and was told it was received and wait 6 wks this is crazy
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies