Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Wweaver92

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

I love that I have to wait for my damn money and turbotax can't wait for theirs and already trying to take their money instead of taking it out of my refund as agreed. IRS has been a pain in my butt this year.

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

Omg me too . I was freaking out thinking something went wrong . my state finally went thru yesterday.
kell6262

Thought bu was the only one who got that email! But seriously TurboTax?!!!! I wanty money to!!!! @charliewjohnson7  how did you check your state taxes?

My wmr still says processing

That's the link I went to
rihanna8

[removed by Mod]

I've used turbo the last 5 year I have ever had a problem but I just may change it next year
hairky31

I hope i get my federal at least the beginning of April
hairky31

Slick21021 any updates?

No I wish.....I did get a letter 4464c that said under review nothing for me to do but wait and instead of the initial 45 days that they told me over the phone the letter says 60 days...and I got an email from TurboTax wanting me to pay them for their services or they are gonna take it by 4/2 automatically which I didnt authorize them to do but I guess they will no matter what we say....I truly believe that TurboTax is responsible for everyone being put on review....They won't ever admit they screwed up people numbers when they transferred the info to the IRS
Wweaver92

@slick21021 I dont think its turbotax. I actually read something, I think on the IRS site that if you filed before Feb 15th (the day they get processed through their system) with child deductions, most of them got snagged for review unfortunately but it shouldnt take 2 months to review it.
hairky31

Slick21021 my friend got a letter the end of february saying hers was under review and to wait 60 days, but she got her money today. She filed the first day. My letter says 60 days to but they told me 45 over the phone. The problem is it went from review on feb 15, to feb 23, and now supposedly march 12. My preparer was off by $1000, so i feel like ok yall know what the problem is, adjust the income and send me my money
hairky31

Wweaver yea i don't think it's just turbotax either. My friend filed through credit karma and was under review. My tax preparer entered the wrong income so that's what put me in review.

I overpaid in social security tax so I believe that is my hold up
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies