turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

I finally went to processing yesterday & still there today. Praying it updates this week

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Just a wait and see game now

Anybody know if weeklys still have a chance of updating this weekend? I do not know how to find out if I am a daily or weekly, was told I was a weekly.

@skeener112227 it's updating now if u go on there now it's saying unavailable should update over night but its say weekly but its really on wed an Saturday

Not saying unavailable for me. Just saying its processing. But Im hoping that when it does update it guves me a DDD

Was just seeing that on a FB group, some weren'table to access some were. I was able to get on just now to same being processed message 😕 I swear I will be waiting until the end of Feb tofile next year. I see a ton of people saying they filed the 25th and have a DDD of the 6th. This hasbeen unreal.

Righ. I was accepted Jan 18th. I just want my money. So I hope its the 6th. We've waited long enough. No more surprises

There are a couple people on the FB group saying they got a DDD of the 7th. Looks like I definitely wont be getting mine the next few days. I need to take a break from all ofthis, I am losing it. Im 30, work full time and have three kids, I have enough stress and grey hair the way it is. If Ididnt rely on this money to help get us by I wouldnt be stressing so hard. I dont get assistance with everything like some do so I legit needthis forfood, rent, bills etc. Wish I had thewillpower to not check it for a fewdays lol!

Anyone get any thing on the update?

No I didn't get a Date
book1who

Mine went from code 1541 to is being processed does anyone know the different between is being processed and still being processed I heard if it's saying is being processed that means it's been approved and a date is coming

Nope 😕  no date.
I heard the same @book1who but who knows.
This year everything's different.

Y'all might just end up waiting 45 days. Seriously just listen to your tax advocate and stop relaying on other people answers

Havent talked to any tax advocate. All I know is that supposedly now that we are all being processed, we have to look at it like they just received it and we'll get it with in 21 days.. Thats hiw I'm taking it

Lol says the person that has been here asking questions and looking for answers like the rest of us. How silly. l hope youre not relying on each other foranswers, Iknow i am not. None of us know what the hell is going on. I am coming here to vent and see that I am not alone which makes me feel a little less crazy about thesituation . Hopefully doing the same for all of you too.  I am thinking itll bewithint a 21 day frame now too, which would be like 45 total since I started hahah! It's not a review, they're behind. They told me areview but they dont need anything and everything matched up. They had literally a 10th of the usual staff to start processing the countrys returns. Understandable but stressful as hell.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies