turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bobo4life

TurboTax says state of CT return was accepted 2 days ago. State of CT DRS website says it has not been processed. Is this normal or should the DRS website say "accepted"?

Not sure if the state DRS website should reflect any changes in status other than "Not processed yet" or "Processed". Please clarify so I have peace of mind that this is not a concern.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

TurboTax says state of CT return was accepted 2 days ago. State of CT DRS website says it has not been processed. Is this normal or should the DRS website say "accepted"?

It was accepted for processing ...  Connecticut state income tax refunds are generally issued within 10-12 weeks from the date that a paper return is received. Tax Refunds for electronically filed, WebFiled or Telefiled returns generally are issued within 4 business days of the receipt of the return.

I too have had the same message in bright red letters. I am concerned as this is not what I remember it looking like after it gets accepted.
evo84you

Same here, its asking me to contact DRS... Mine has been accepted for couple weeks now. Will call them tomorrow with confirmation number

Any updates?

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

For the most up-to-date information on your state return, please click the link below, and then select your state, for contact information to the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies