turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Return status still pending

Just wondering if anyone here filed on 2/6 and was accepted on the 11th. I know they didn’t start officially accepting returns until the 12th. My transcript is N/A for 2020 and a “as of date” for 2/22/2021. WMR had one bar and a 152 TaxTopic until 5 days ago and it changed to “We have received your return and it is “STILL” being processed with NO tax topic anymore. 

Anyone here with the same situation and had some good results or at least an answer from the IRS? 

Or maybe your situation is just similar to mine? 
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Hopefully, someone is able to chime in that has a similar situation to yours. Most tax returns process within 21 days. However, some may take longer. TurboTax does not receive any updates on the status of returns once the IRS accepts them. This means that we can't say for sure why you haven’t received your refund. If it's been longer than 21 days since you e-filed and your return was accepted, you'll have to speak directly to IRS to find out more about the delay. Please click here for more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes same thing- accepted 2-11- bars disappeared last Tuesday along with tax topic and now this morning the tax topic is back. 

I filed and was accepted 2/13...myself along with a million others are stuck in a master file that they are not even processing...this is an absolute joke

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@ashleismith1015

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies