turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

eltut11

Refund

The IRS informs me that my adjusted refund($806) was sent electronically to my account on

Apr 11/2019 . I cannot locate this refund in my checking account.What's going on ????????

Glendon Tuttle

Thanks

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Refund

Did you choose to pay any TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund?  If so, an intermediary bank is involved that we can tell you about.

Or did you choose to have the refund deposited on a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card or other prepaid debit card?

Or did you happen to have it deposited to a brokerage account?

Refund

Did you request to have the TurboTax fees paid from the federal tax refund or did you pay the fees with a credit card?

If you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

For the status of your tax refund you will need to contact the third party processor, Santa Barbara Tax Product Group, using their website - https://www.sbtpg.com/

Tax Products Group Contact Information - https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

eltut11

Refund

I just  want to know if this is the refund  and that the final figure is  $721.02. And can i assume

that the  fee for the tax computation is ($806.00 - $721.02) is $85.98 ? If so then everything is ok

with me.

Thanks for the answer,

Glendon Tuttle

Refund

Depends what version you used.  There is a fee for federal and state is 44.99 (39.99 before March 1).  Then there is an Extra 39.99 Refund Processing Service charge (44.99 in California) to have the fees deducted.  

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies