Refund

Refund

When I check wmr it says “According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits. Check Where's My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It's updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.”.. does this mean I been approved.?

Refund

Only the IRS will know it is approved or not. This means they are still working on the return and you are considered a return that qualifies under the PATH act. The best recommendation is to check the WMR website daily. 

Refund

But from past experiences does it mean I will be getting a refund back.?

Refund

Please see the information below on dates and more information about refunds. Returns filed with the EITC or CTC tax credit may take a little longer to process:

https://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/tax-compliance/news/21123770/chart-shows-estimated-irs-income-tax...